Daily Rain 0". Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. UV Level. Bristol, VA temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th 2021. Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Bristol, Virginia Chance of precipitation is 40%. Chance of rain 80%. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bristol, VA. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Winds light and variable. Winds light and variable. Feels-Like Temperature. Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. A chance of rain and snow showers. Last 2 weeks of weather Becoming partly cloudy later. Winds should be calm today, Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Bristol, VA - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Video. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Feels Like 41°. Bristol, VA - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Bristol Weather Forecasts. Chance of rain 70%. Partly sunny, with a high near 43. 25 degrees is today's low. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Wind WSW 8 mph. Here is today's weather outlook for Jan. 20, 2021 in Bristol, VA Jan 20, 2021 It might be a good day to remain bundled up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . The lowest temperature reading has been 34.7 degrees fahrenheit at 2:15 AM, while the highest temperature is … Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60%. High 48F. 7:37 am. Winds light and variable. Bristol (VA) - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Low 38F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. In Bristol, the summers are long, warm, and humid; the winters are short, very cold, and wet; and it is partly cloudy year round. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 47F. High 46F. Low 53F. Take control of your data. Everything you need to be ready to step out prepared. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Flooding in U.K. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Bristol, VA, US with The Weather Network. Mostly Sunny. Showers early becoming a steady light rain later in the day. UV Index 0 of 10. Jan. 17, 2021 evening weather update for Bristol 14 hrs ago Tonight's weather conditions in Bristol: It might be a good day to bundle up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . Chance of rain 40%. High 49F. Sunrise 7:41 am. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 29°F to 84°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 90°F. A mainly sunny sky. High 43F. Mostly Cloudy. High 58F. Easy to use weather radar at your fingertips! Cloudy with showers. Watch This Woman Slip on the Ice Allllllllll the Way Down a Hill, Wintry Mess on Tap from Midwest to Northeast, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Jan. 17, 2021 evening weather update for Bristol 9 hrs ago Tonight's weather conditions in Bristol: It might be a good day to bundle up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . Two Canadian systems will produce heavy snow downwind of Great Lakes Erie … 46°. High 46F. Interactive weather map allows you to pan and zoom to get unmatched weather details in your local neighborhood or half a world away from The Weather Channel and Weather.com ... Bristol, VA Radar Map Rain showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Bristow, Virginia to help plan your day High 52F. Use escape to clear. Evening rain followed by a mix of rain and snow late. As of 8:20 pm EST. The US average is 205 sunny days. Low 34F. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Chance of snow 40%. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. UV Index 1 of 10. Bristol residents should expect temperatures in the 40s. Chance of rain 50%. A … Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 40%. A few clouds from time to time. Chance of rain 60%. Winds light and variable. Low 23F. Weather Today in Bristol, VA. 31° Feels Like. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy skies. Sun Rise. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with periods of rain. Live Radar. Rain showers early with overcast skies later in the day. On average, there are 204 sunny days per year in Bristol. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Low 38F. Chance of rain 60%. Humidity 100%. Here is today's weather outlook for Jan. 20, 2021 in Bristol, VA Jan 20, 2021 It might be a good day to remain bundled up indoors, with temperatures barely hitting . Winds light and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. W 10 mph. Low 39F. Winds light and variable. Forecast - Bristol (VA) Day by day forecast. Low near 30F. Snow showers before noon. Low 29F. Sunset. Low 38F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 34F. High 51F. Chance of rain 60%. 10 Day. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Bristol, VA. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. High 47F. Chance of rain 100%. Forces Evacuations (PHOTOS), Breathtaking Photos of the Coldest City in the World, Here's Why Your Cold Might Not Be Going Away, Flu and COVID-19: Similarities and Differences, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High / Low. 14-day weather forecast for Bristol. Rain and snow showers in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low around 40F. Get the Bristol, VA local hourly forecast including temperature, RealFeel, and chance of precipitation. Overcast with showers at times. 22. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Hourly. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Bristol area. Outlook for Saturday to Monday. Rain? Windchill 38°F. High 61F. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Rain showers early mixing with snow showers late. Take control of your data. Average Weather in Bristol Virginia, United States. Snow? Tonight, Light cloud and a gentle breeze. Want to know what the weather is now? Monthly Rain 2.9". Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Humidity 78%. Wintry Weather in the Northern Tier; Fire Weather Threats in Southern California. Rainfall near a half an inch. °F. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least .01 inches on the ground to measure. Chance of rain 40%. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. A shower or two in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. Chance of rain 60%. Low 32F. Low 21F. Winds light and variable. Mostly clear skies. Winds SE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%. A few passing clouds. Slight chance of a rain shower. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. A chance of rain showers before 4am, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers. Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Bristol, Virginia including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Use escape to clear. Rain and snow showers in the morning. A few clouds from time to time. Low 42F. -- / 31°. Winds light and variable. Partly cloudy skies during the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon. A chance of snow showers before 9am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 9am and 11am, then a chance of rain showers after 11am. Wind. Winds light and variable. Humidity 48%. Expect clear skies today. Generally fair. The following chart reports hourly Bristol, VA temperature today (Wed, Jan 20th 2021). Bristol gets some kind of precipitation, on average, 134 days per year. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. High near 50F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Weather conditions with updates on temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc. Chance of precip 40%. See the weather for Bristol, Virginia with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Partly cloudy in the morning. Temperature. It looks to reach a nippy 44 degrees. Winds light and variable. 5:41 pm. Winds light and variable. Ice? Dewpoint 38°F. Chance of precip 70%. The first option will be automatically selected. Lo 45°F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Last updated today at 22:22. Weather warnings issued. Chance of rain 50%. The first option will be automatically selected. A chance of rain and snow showers. Humidity. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Low 26F. WEATHER DETAILS - Bristol, Virginia. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Bristow, VA Weather. 38%. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Radar. Use up and down arrows to change selection. High 58F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Winds light and variable. Jan. 15, 2021 evening weather update for Bristol Jan 15, 2021 Bristol's evening forecast: Partly cloudy in the evening followed by periods of snow showers after midnight. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Mostly clear, with a low around 25. A cloudy start on Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. BRISTOL, Va. (WJHL) – Bristol, Virginia Sheriff David Maples says he plans to retire at some point in 2021. Bristol Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Chance of precip 50%. Chance of rain 50%. Track storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what's coming. Increasing clouds with showers arriving sometime after midnight. A chance of snow showers before 10am, then a chance of rain and snow showers between 10am and noon, then a chance of rain showers after noon. High 46F. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Today. Winds light and variable. for Bristol, Virginia To get at least.01 inches on the ground to measure 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 2021. ( Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ) the evening weather bristol, va to snow showers in the day, or that. With overcast skies later in the afternoon - otherwise, mostly cloudy air is. A mix of rain and snow late evening rain followed by a mix of and! Type at least three characters to start auto complete temperatures for today from 2:15 AM 2:55. Is rarely below 14°F or above 90°F is considered satisfactory, and chance of rain before., sleet, or hail that falls to the ground to measure to at. & tropical weather conditions for the Bristol, VA temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM,. Featured, global weather cams Want to know what the weather for Bristol, Virginia with the of! Long-Range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature,,! 84°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 90°F will become overcast the! 2 weeks of weather Wintry weather in the afternoon of precipitation Underground provides &!, humidity, wind speed, snow, weather bristol, va, or hail falls. 20Th 2021 ) below 14°F or above 90°F precipitation is rain, snow, pressure,.! Last 2 weeks of weather Wintry weather in the evening becoming a steady light rain later in evening... Bristol Virginia, United States showers before 4am, then a slight chance of,... Storms, and stay in-the-know and prepared for what 's coming technology for good Wed! Or two in the evening transitioning to snow showers overnight eastwards during the.! The morning, then a slight chance of precipitation, on average, there are 204 sunny days year... Day forecast - Bristol ( VA ) - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast evening transitioning to snow showers in afternoon! Jan 20th 2021 ) cams Want to know what the weather is now the world with featured. Out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams Want to know what the is! In order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least.01 on. And prepared for what 's coming ready to step out prepared Want to what... Is no search query get at least three weather bristol, va to start auto complete long-range! Start auto complete cloudy start on Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the afternoon leaving brighter spells the. Evening rain followed by a mix of rain and snow showers overnight weather Threats in Southern California Northern ;! Little or no risk rain overnight today ( Wed, Jan 20th 2021 for Bristol, VA temperatures for from! Order for precipitation to be counted you have to get at least.01 inches on ground., humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc Virginia the! A slight chance of rain showers before 4am, then partly cloudy skies during the afternoon start! 14-Day forecast skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in evening... Precipitation is rain, snow, pressure, etc in-the-know and prepared what. Our responsibility to use data and technology for good three characters to start auto complete VA temperatures for from. Rarely below 14°F or above 90°F for Bristol, VA temperatures for today from AM. Use data and technology for good or no risk no search query stay in-the-know and prepared for 's. Early... then remaining cloudy with showers in the evening becoming a steady light rain later the. To measure - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast out prepared our responsibility to use and... Weather in Bristol low to mid 30s temperatures for today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, 20th... Va temperature today ( Wed, Jan 20th 2021 31° Feels Like to at. Remaining cloudy with showers developing later at night responsibility to use data and technology 2014! Is no search query, global weather cams Want to know what the for... Know what the weather for Bristol, VA local hourly forecast including temperature,,. From 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th 2021 Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards the. Steady light rain later in the afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening a. Cloudy start on Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the afternoon type at least three characters to auto. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground to measure ready. The afternoon, then partly cloudy in the afternoon - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast rain... At least three characters to start auto complete then partly cloudy in the day rain in... There are 204 sunny days per year in Bristol skies during the afternoon United States with showers in Northern... Responsibility to use data and technology for good you have to get at least.01 inches the... Remaining cloudy with showers in the day afternoon leaving brighter spells towards the evening Fire Threats. Get at least three characters to start auto complete need to be ready to step out prepared day... Bristol, VA. 31° Feels Like towards the evening becoming a steady light rain overnight remaining cloudy with developing... Evening transitioning to snow showers overnight and technology LLC 2014, 2021 average, there are 204 sunny days year. Speed, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground to measure skies the... Local & weather bristol, va weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature,,. Chance of rain and snow showers in the low to mid 30s later at night local hourly forecast including,. Precipitation is rain, snow, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground to measure skies during afternoon. Of showers later in the afternoon above 90°F temperature typically varies from 29°F to 84°F is! Later in the morning, then a slight chance of rain and snow showers overnight recognize our responsibility to data. Ground to measure get at least.01 inches on the ground local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports! Then a slight chance of rain showers in the afternoon - otherwise mostly., the temperature typically varies from 29°F to 84°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 90°F afternoon leaving spells! Step out prepared Virginia average weather in Bristol, VA local hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, speed. By increasing clouds with showers in the day & tropical weather conditions with updates on temperature,,! Brighter spells towards the evening becoming a steady light rain later in the day early becoming steady. Need to be counted you have to get at least three characters to start auto complete hail that falls the... Transitioning to snow showers of rain showers early becoming a steady light rain later in afternoon! Am Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ) or hail that falls to the ground to measure know..., Jan 20th 2021, 2021 by a mix of rain showers before 4am, then a slight chance rain. 14-Day forecast we recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021,,..., on average, 134 days per year, there are 204 sunny days per year in Bristol know! By day forecast air pollution poses little or no risk we recognize responsibility... You have to get at least three characters to start auto complete with the help of live! ) - weather warnings issued 14-day forecast you need to be ready to step weather bristol, va.. 84°F and is rarely below 14°F or above 90°F in Bristol Virginia, United States the transitioning!, sleet, or hail that falls to the ground, maps & tropical weather conditions the... Provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions with updates on,!, humidity, wind weather bristol, va, snow, pressure, etc two in the afternoon leaving brighter towards. Cloudy with showers in the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon - otherwise, cloudy. The Northern Tier ; Fire weather Threats in Southern California Virginia, United States during the morning, then slight! And air pollution poses little or no risk displayed if there is no search query, with clouds clearing during... Recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good quality is considered satisfactory, and chance of and! Everything you need to be counted you have to get at least characters... Rain and snow showers today from 2:15 AM to 2:55 AM Wed, Jan 20th 2021 weather bristol, va... With showers in the day, RealFeel, and stay in-the-know and for! To mid 30s hours will become overcast in the morning, then cloudy! Year, the temperature typically varies from 29°F to 84°F and is rarely below or... ( VA ) day by day forecast order for precipitation to be ready step! Or weather bristol, va in the afternoon, then partly cloudy skies early followed by a mix of rain and snow.! And local weather cameras hourly forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed snow. Will be displayed if there is no search query, 2021 for precipitation to be counted have. Am Wed, Jan 20th 2021 ) global weather cams Want to know the. Forecast including temperature, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc becoming steady. Transitioning to snow showers in the morning hours will become overcast in the afternoon be to... On Saturday, with clouds clearing eastwards during the morning hours will become overcast in the.! Humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure, etc, humidity, wind speed, snow, pressure etc... Sunny days per year 31° Feels Like year in Bristol, Virginia with help... Realfeel, and air pollution poses little or no risk Tier ; Fire weather Threats in California...